lunes, 29 de enero de 2007

Quemado

So I have officially been here for one week. It feels both like a lot longer and shorter. I have to say, it went more smoothly thatn I expected. There were a couple brief bouts of homesickness, it's really hard to leave everything you love behind even if it is just for a short while.

Yesterday I successfully got my first Ecuadorian sunburn. It had been rainy most of the week, so I was not wearing as much sunscreen as I should have. Yesterday was really sunny. Definitely putting the the block every morning now. Its just on my neck and upper arms, but its still rather uncomfortable and sort of strange to have during January.

Not a lot else is new. Tired again. This city wears me out. I think I am still adjusting to the altitude a little bit. Also it gets light REALLY early so I wake up at 6 thinking it is 9 and I am late for work...

Alright I think that it is bed time. Hasta Luego.

No hay comentarios: