This week has gone by really fast. I am becoming more and more used to living here, which is nice. Work has been going really well, they gave me a couple of projects this week I really enjoyed. For one I had to convert a bunch of the book into PDFs and put them online, not too hard. It took me about a day and a half. However, when I was done Paula was shocked. I guess it took them nearly a month to do it last time. So it's nice to feel useful. Today I got to design a sticker that we will give to businesses we recommend to put in their shop. I am not sure if I am done with it, because I am picky, but I hope that my bosses like it. I made it look sort of like a passport stamp. It was definitely fun to be able to do some graphic design.
What else is new. Oh I started Spanish classes. My teacher, Luis, is really nice and easy to work with. They are one on one classes which is sort of strange, but nice. I hope to be able to get a lot out of these classes.
Last night I went to what they call Pub Quiz, which is held at a English Pub in town. Paula had made the questions, and most of the people at work went. It was really simular to the quiz I used to go to in Minnesota at Champs. I was on a team with the other intern, Paula's husband Dennis and a couple of other random people. We did not win, but it was still fun.
I was going to write some things about the buses here, but I am exhausted. My allergies hae really been working up so I have not been sleeping that great and definitely need some sleep.
Hasta Manana.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario